- by 8.45am - be outside Feniton church to be there when the Archbishop arrives.
- 9am - Archbishop Justin opens the new pilgrimage route Patteson's Way at the lychgate, and unveils a plaque. Storytime provide the welcome.
- 9.10am - Feniton School children and staff meet the Archbishop, and sing.
- 9.20am - move into the church, where he is shown presentations, gifts are presented, and he prays in the Melanesian chapel.
- 9.35am - leaves the church, stops at the Patteson family grave, and moves to Feniton Court.
- 9.40am - outside Feniton Court he blesses the first and future pilgrims, and walks down the driveway with them.
- 9.50am - any local media interviews, after which the Archbishop leaves for Alfington and onwards to Exeter.
Coffee will subsequently be served in the church.
- do stay after the Archbishop’s arrival and walk through to Feniton Court (via the path to the right of the church). The more the merrier for heading off down the driveway en masse, even if you’re not doing a full walk.
- parking - if you’re able to walk to the church or car-share, this will be helpful for reducing parking.